Friday, June 10, 2016

New Chapter

Assalamualaikum

Salam Ramadhan to all. I just took a quite huge decision and I think, I'm not going to regret it. I'm done crying day and night doing what I just hate to do. So, I stop. Like in the middle of highway of not-sure-what-I-am-doing, I stop at the emergency lane; (which is forbidden) but it's called "Emergency Lane" for a reason. 

You know when you're lost in a journey with no navigation, no signboard, nobody inside the car except your damned-self, what you can do is stop or just keep driving. I keep driving. Drive towards.. whenever the road took me. Sometimes I saw signs telling me to go here and there, even U-turn sign once or twice but I missed it everytime because I continuously convince my heart and soul that this is the road that I should take to please everyone.

Thus, I force myself to JUST STAY DRIVING. So yeah I'm heading insignificant destination until I realize this is not the road that will takes me to the life I long for. Other people might be happy to see the surface of my current life, but not me.

From there, I'm no longer focus on my driving but searching for signs instead. Signs to turn back! Because I know, if I keep driving, I'll just wasting my time, money, resources, hope, motivation and most importantly, my life.

It's okay if it will cost me some extra tolls and gas to U-turn and slide into another highway and again, I have to pay another tolls like damn is this Selangor? But you know, I think when you have this one instinct that your life would merge happier than before, these extra cost would just worth it big time.



2 comments:

  1. The animals, the animals
    Trapped, trapped, trapped 'till the cage is full
    The cage is full
    Stay awake
    In the dark, count mistakes
    The light was off but now it's on
    Searching the ground for a bitter song
    The sun is out, the day is new
    And everyone is waiting, waiting on you
    And you've got time
    And you've got time

    Think of all the roads
    Think of all their crossings
    Taking steps is easy
    Standing still is hard
    Remember all their faces
    Remember all their voices
    Everything is different
    The second time around

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kak, whatever you do, stay strong okay?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by :)

Life : Married? Checked!

Assalamualaikum By the time I'm writing this, cukup 3 bulan seorang Shasha Yatim sah jadi isteri Mohd Ikram Zaidi yang aku jump...